100100- Lincoln MO-Montgomery MO-Warren MO- 236 PM CDT Sun May 9 2021
This afternoon Cloudy. High in the 50s. North wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy early in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Low in the upper 30s. North wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light after midnight. Monday Partly sunny in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. High in the lower 60s. Light wind. Monday night Mostly cloudy until early morning then becoming partly cloudy. Low in the lower 40s. Light wind. Tuesday Partly sunny early in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. High in the lower 60s. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday night Partly cloudy. Low in the lower 40s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. High in the lower 60s. Wednesday night through thursday night Mostly clear. Low in the mid 40s. High in the mid 60s. Friday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. High around 70. Friday night Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Low in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. High around 70.